Where’s that world record? #livethedreammakethedream

My son is now in the “Guinness record” phase and made me reminisce about this long forgotten dream. Let’s bring home a treasure from the world stage…bring back the googly eye dream!

Ps largest playable (very important detail) accordion is 8ft 3.5” tall and 6ft 2.75” wide just for your wondering mind.

Continuing the discussion from Lets do a world record!:

1 Like

Additional options:

Largest paper clip chain
Largest set of wind chimes
Greatest egg dropping height
Most baked beans flicked
Most grapes stuffed into the mouth largest bubble-gum bubble blown through the nose

Seems like this one wouldn’t be too hard. The current record is a little under 11meters. We’d have to find some place to weld them up and assemble them, but it’s totally do-able.

1 Like

My son Jack my be able to help. He had the record at LHS, from the top of the stadium press box.

Worst case @Bill and I can get your egg in a rocket!

— Additional Ideas —

Farthest Distance to Blow a Pea
Most Clothes Pegs Clipped to the Face in One Minute
Fastest 100 Meter Hurdles Wearing Swim Fins (Male)

1 Like

There is a group of us looking to take the largest/fastest cooler cart

I just want a cooler cart. :slight_smile:

I’ll probably regret this - can you put a steering wheel on top of the SpaceBus?

1 Like

Like this? A cooler cart?? Hahaha

https://credomarket.com/products/crazy-coolers-blue-4stroke-motorized-all-terrain-49cc?cid=1410048901&aid=59182703487&eid=&tid=pla-293946777986&ul=9026829&mt=&n=g&d=m&dm=&m&sn&adid=270877856149&k=&p=&pc=&ap=1o66&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI68mZisiV3AIVBtbACh3z9wKPEAQYQiABEgKux_D_BwE

1 Like

You nailed it but bigger and faster.

Isn’t that the one they had at PGI?

Yeah it was slow and clunky.