Where’d all the specialized good router bits go?

And then someone used the jigsaw to cut the screwdriver in half as a hack because they needed just an inanimate metal rod to use as an award.

So then we just had a jigsaw.

3 Likes

They then sharpened the screwdriver on the concrete floor in the warehouse to make an ice pick.

2 Likes

If you have a good idea of when they disappeared, you could pass that on to the folks who can do so. “Sometime in the last 3 months” probably won’t get anyone too excited about reviewing the DVR, though.

2 Likes

WHAT!! A constructive suggestion/approach, instead of just a bunch of self-serving whinging!? What the…

Step into my office and shut the door, please.

2 Likes

@Team_Moderators please close this thread. This is becoming a finger pointing session and is unnecessary.

As stated above, I have the missing router bits and if anyone wants to pull some bits out of that pile and put them back into circulation they can message me and we will get it taken care of.

Thanks.

5 Likes

There was a comment further up about how people could chip in on some good bits and share them, if only there were a way.

Personal storage bins in the galley
Plus something like this https://www.amazon.com/Jssmst-Large-Cash-Combination-Lock/dp/B07ZR4GRQY
Y’all share the combination amongst yourselves and rotate the bin the box is stored in

Doesn’t seem that hard.

2 Likes