When is the next lift class in 2017?

I would like to get trained on the lift, but I do not see any training on the calendar in the next several weeks.

Can Automotive set up a class? I bet there are others interested as well…

There are several trainers that get people authorized on the lift, and it’s typically been done on an as needed basis lately. The trainers are Tom (@TLAR), Chuck (@dallasmagna), and Patrick (@patrickpleez1). They are around the space pretty regularly, and just the other day Tom posted this about his availability to teach on the lift… [quote=“TLAR, post:102, topic:5185”]
I’ll be there monday late afternoon and tues after 8pm
[/quote]

There’s a $50 fee to automotive along with the training and a test. Hope you’re able to connect with one of the trainers soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, Merissa,
I should ask more people when I was there today. I plan to be there Thursday afternoon.
I really appreciate you helping me very much.

1 Like

I will be at the Space tonight as well

Thank you, I will be there Thursday afternoon, let me know. Thanks

Thursdays for me is around 7pm

What time will you be around tonight? I would love to get the training done if possible.

tonight will be an early evening into late night for me (if all goes well) some time around 730 i think

Thanks, sorry, I’ll not be there tonight. Thanks again!

Thanks for the training session Tom!

1 Like

Anyone going to be around this weekend to possibly get trained? I am flexible and can meet whenever. How do we bring the $50? cash, money order, or do we submit it somewhere online?

There’s a QR code and a link on the lift that redirects you to a specific PayPal URL for the $50 donation.

You can pay via PayPal balance or use a credit card. You don’t have to have a PayPal account.

2 Likes

Hey this is Jacob Lynch. I need access to the lift, it is my understanding there is a $50 fee and a class. I have vast automotive background and am quit familiar with the operations and safety with using a lift. Is there any way I can get in to use the lift by the end of the weekend?
Thank you

jacob,

Are you available friday evening around 730 pm?

That should work. Thank you very much.

Hi Tom,
got room for one more in the lift training class at 7:30 tonight? Or is it 1 on 1?
Thanks
-Kobin

There is always room for more in automotive!

Great thanks see you tonight!

I’m easy to find:
old
tall
short hair(what’s left of my hair)
fat

are we meeting near the lift or in a classroom? Don’t see anyone near the lift…