Wheelchair Thank yo

What can I say?

I didnt’ expect it. Kris dropped i off this evening. Thank you each and every one It is deeply appreciated When I get a chace I will try to show it off personally

14 Likes

A bit of serendipity and Makerspace awesomeness combined! Hope you get going and make it down here!

5 Likes

Awesome!!! I’m so glad you got your wheelchair and hope to see you around Makerspace. :smiley:

4 Likes

See you soon. Take care.

3 Likes

That is cool! Mobility will be another boost to help you with recovery.

2 Likes

Iused the newchair for an appointment at Parkland hospital today. If I had to geta drivers license I might fail it,are they supposed to be this fun? Some ask me if it had a turbo mode, to which I smiled and said, Yes, it does.

I’ going to try to visit DMS soon, I will announce it load an clear when it will happen. Thank you again guys, No small children or pets have been hurt yet from me squiring this vehicle. If there is a better day to visit, like an open house,please let me know,

7 Likes

Why don t you plan on coming and hangout on the firest Sat of Oct When we have open hous

Come out before hand and look at all the new goodies we have,
You helped to make us, you have stories to tell

I am going to try very hard to be there for 1st Sat open house looking forward to seeing friends I haven’t seen in a while!

4 Likes

Great news!! Hope to see you there.