Whatcha doing Saturday? Come support dms at a rumble NSFW

The original post I said ass. Now it says class. Seee how I fixed it?

@Diplomat and I have done a piss poor job of promoting the rebel craft rumble in Denton this weekend, this is true. It’s this freaking weekend! I’m not being rude - we both agreed that life got in the way of festivities and frolicking. Anywhoooo we need people/members/screaming banchies to come support us during the rebel craft rumble. We will be representing dms as “dallas makerspace heavy metal”. Onstage we hope to blind our opponents with our flash, trash, and class. Shade throwing divas we are.
This is supposed to be a rowdy event with all sorts of shenangings associated. We would like to lean on you guys to have a cheering section no matter the outcome. Tickets are $10 and go directly to scrap. Apparently a brewery will be showing up as a sponsor. After the event possibly we could go eat or something. I’ll have my little in tow or I would tear up Denton with you.
http://scrapdenton.org/programs/rebel-craft-rumble/

3 Likes

Darn, will be out of town next weekend. Rock On …

2 Likes

Prior commitment. Sorry.

Excuses, excuses … I bought my ticket. Come on CA, come on Makers - support Nicole as she kicks some of these drive-by fly by night crafter asses.

1 Like

Already committed to steamroller printing. If for some reason my block doesn’t get made I’ll try to make it