What PCB creation method would be best for

I have few questions for you. Do you take it up to FedEx (AKA Kinkos) because you don’t have a laser printer, or does their copier do a better job than a laser you might have? Did you have to modify your lamination machine? I ASSUME most wouldn’t accommodate a PCB thickness item? I really like the idea of using a lamination machine and I might start looking for one on CL or something.

We’ve discussed the Voltera printer before briefly here: Direct printed 2-layer PCBs
IMO, I think it’s weird that they call it “dual layer”. It seems like you couldn’t print the two layers with collinear traces for instance, and it’s just IMO a single layer with automatic jumper creation. It seems like there could be a lot of dual layer designs out there their software couldn’t really handle. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still very cool. Maybe they should call it 1.5 layer or something equally confusing. :smile:

As far as the Emco or PCB milling in general goes, I think the issue is more likely not a flat bed situation, but a slightly warped copper clad board.