What is everyone planning for field day this year

Between family drama and lack of a vehicle I haven’t been up to the space for a bit, but I’m wondering if anyone is planning to do anything for this coming weekend for field day? whether its setting up inside or just outside the space or an offsite get together? Failing that any recommendations on local clubs that could use some extra operators?

1 Like

@bpamplin

1 Like

I’m afraid I’ll be in the midst of a mad scramble to get ready for a road trip next week.

No Field Day for me this year.

1 Like

Unfortunately, no Field Day for us this year because we have an Eagle Scout Court of Honor for our oldest. Good tradeoff. :smiley:

We usually go to the Garland ham club Field Day. Nice group of people.

James (KK5Y)

1 Like

Richardson Wireless Klub will be working out of the Richardson EOC. I will be there a bit but will not be working.

Guests and visitors are most welcome!

http://www.k5rwk.org/rwk01/index.php/rwk-calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2019/06/22/1874/-/rwk-arrl-field-day-2019?filter_reset=1

Brady W5LH

1 Like

I will help with setup and tear down for the Plano Amateur Radio Klub (PARK). Operating all day in the heat and all night long is for the younger crowd. We will be operating out of the Russel Creek Park near the intersection of McDermott and Independence.

Richard Meyer - AG5OB

1 Like

I checked the weather forecast at the Richardson Wireless Klub Field Day site. Temperature 72 F and UV Index very, very low inside the EOC.