What Are the Silent Auction Items?

Item #36: $50 Trinity Ceramics Certificate

Included: $50 worth of potential website

5081_96776743837_1319442_n

Value $50

Starting Bid: $10

3 Likes

Item #37 Blue and White Ceramic Vessel from Beth @dryad2b @Team_Fired_Arts

Included: hand thrown hand made fired here in our corners get yourself a bowl of joy

Value: priceless

Starting Bid: $5

3 Likes

PS Thank you to whomever donated a stack of baskets to the free shelf last night. I took all of them to use for the auction.

3 Likes

Item #38: Nugget Bucket: Pendant and Texas Treasures from Julie @Julie-Harris

Included: The heart and soul of Texas - Beaver Nuggets and a handmade pendant

Value: Priceless

6 Likes

Item #39: Ceramic goblet by Anette of Studio A H
@Anette_Henningson @Team_Fired_Arts

Included: Blue Hand Thrown Ceramic Goblet

Value: Priceless

3 Likes

The Sass is strong in this one.

3 Likes

I have added photos of the items I am donating to my previous post!

1 Like

4 Likes

I left a variety of additional items (6, I think) at the space. I gave them to Stan to put in the PR closet. I’m sending you pictures of four of them. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the two copper cuffs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ve updated the spreadsheet with the information on these items.

6 Likes

Item #40(ish): Moonmade print from Scott @sbwart

Included: I’m just going to post a link to this. I’m currently in my classroom and this has a beautiful exposed booty on a beautifully near rubinesque woman - so please excuse my over-cautiousness. It’s actually a very good depiction of me with my ex-husband wahhahahahaha just kidding Jeff - you’re a good person.

Value: $60

Starting Bid: $15

3 Likes

Item #40-sh to like 50-ish all sorts of things from Nick @nicksilva and I’m sorry but I don’t have pictures of the items.

Included (each an individual auction)
3D carved skull pen
Leather Belt Buckle w/Pirate Motif
Bubinga wood lighter cover and lighter.
3D skull carved
Bubinga wood lighter cover and lighter.
Laser engraved
3D carved skull pen
1x1x12 Cocobolo wood blank
1x1x12 Bloodwood wood blank

I don’t have pictures - hopefully will tonight

Value: $30-45

Starting Bid: $5

1 Like

Love his art - his covers have probably sold more author’s books than the stories. When can we start bidding? How $50 sound to move things along and raise money for DMS? I took a real hair-cutting at last years auction.

3 Likes

Item #70-ish: Tanners Wonderlust: A grabbag of grab-a-bility

Included: thanks to @engpin we have a solid load of items - I’m not entirely sure what all is in the pile but I’ll try to get a list out today.

2 Likes

Are we getting too many items for the Auction?

1 Like

Indeed we did/do.
I’m overwhelmed.
The bidders will be overwhelmed.

That is the truth.

The list is here:

2 Likes

Hey I can withdraw my entry and do a class on it instead for anyone interested if that would be helpful?

or a series of classes…

2 Likes

Even if you don’t buy a ticket (gasp) or have no interest in BBQ (the nerve) at the very least this is going to be one heck of a silent auction event, that just happens to have gobs of food available for a nominal charge.

Nothing stopping you from stopping by and checking out the goods even if you have no interest in a picnic.

And, since it will probably be raining and you won’t have anything else to do outside, even more reason to join in! (I’m only saying this so the weather can prove me wrong by keeping the rain away all day)

5 Likes

what the process for the silent auction? when and where will bidding begin?

1 Like

Actually thats fun I’m typing up the “rules” right now.

You’ll need to get a number at the check-in table or on Marks clipboard

• right now I’m not sure until I hear back from the place I’m hoping to rent about the times. I’ll update it when I know. Everything just went up in the air, it’s not that big of a deal but our “picnic” just got shorter in exchange for not getting soaked. Once I know I’ll post start times, end times, eating times cleanup times ect.
2 Likes

I know I saw several items I hope on bidding on.

1 Like