What Are the Silent Auction Items?

We can talk colors when you win!

5 Likes

want.:blankspace::blankspace::blankspace::blankspace:

3 Likes

Item #24 Walters Generous Maker Spirit: Metal Bob Ross Easel given by Walter with lots of help from @artg_dms @Team_Creative_Arts

Included: to be all honest with everyone I’m not entirely sure the model - I will look it up tonight and post it. But new in box bob ross easel. Website

SX355

Value: $150

Starting Bid: $10

2 Likes

This sexy vessel was hand turned by Kris Anderson. Burled redwood floats on a welded steel base with tigerwood growling above along with sweet maple and dark ebony providing contrast like coffee and cream. Hand rubbed wood polished to a soft sheen gives it a hard finish that lasts. Bid on this pretty trick worth $300.

Cheesy enough? :wink:

8 Likes

They run about 2 for $5 on Etsy.

1 Like

Also being donated by me, a dice bag knit from handspun yarn.
Value: $45
Starting bid: $5

(Photos of both items will be provided by me tomorrow ish as I have to work late tonight.)

Dishcloths

Dice bag

1 Like

Item #25: Fancy Face: Fantasy Makeup done by Rae @Team_Creative_Arts

Included: Ever want to freshen up your sweet face for a different look? Well let Rae basically play with your face for a bit. Fantasy contacts and wigs are not included in the deal but she will turn you into something for all to enjoy with makeup. Times and theme to be mutually agreed upon. Website

Value: Priceless

4 Likes

Item #26: Finally, Sweet Silence: An Hour of Silence by Jayson @engpin @Team_Vector

Included: A “shut TFU” card to be played whenever you want it. Jayson won’t be able to talk back for a full hour. His idea, not mine.

Value: priceless, seriously priceless

8 Likes

Item #27 Edgegrain Cutting Board Instructional work session from @Azalaket @Team_Woodshop

Included: Two hour work session with Andrew where he will help you create one edgegrain cutting board. Wood supplied by Andrew (I need to double check again on the wood type) times to be agreed upon by both parties. cutting board. I can gladly teach them how to turn it into an ENDGRAIN board, but that will be another day of cutting, glueing, and sanding. Also, should mention that they must complete woodshop 101 (basics) before bidding.

Value: $150

Starting Bid: $15

4 Likes

Item #28: Ceramic Goblet Made by @Anette_Henningson @Team_Fired_Arts

Included: Blue ceramic goblet (sorry forgot to take a picture last night - hopefully will be able to post soon)

Value: $25

Starting Bid: $5

3 Likes

The correct Andrew is @Azalaket

4 Likes

Item #29: Mouser Swag Goodie Grab Bag @Team_Electronics

Included: STM32L476 Discovery, Mouser t-shirt (S), a magnet, Tumbler, Pen, Koozie, Ruler, Backpack yes I didn’t take the best picture but just roll with it.
Website

IMG_4512

Value: $50-70ish depending on how much you love the company

2 Likes

They will walk away with an EDGEGRAIN cutting board. I can gladly teach them how to turn it into an ENDGRAIN board, but that will be another day of cutting, glueing, and sanding. Also, should mention that they must complete woodshop 101 (basics) before bidding.

3 Likes

Item #30 Rocks! $25 gift certificate from Natures Gallery

Included: $25 sweet sweet doll-hairs from a local company Website

6 Likes

Well this is something I didn’t know I wanted. So pretty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry will correct it

1 Like

Item #31 It’s shooting blanks: one dozen pen blanks from @CaryF300 @Team_Woodshop Website

Included: “Dozen wooden pen blanks (plus bonus)
Red Tiger Narra, Blackwood, Bloodwood (?), Narra, Alder, Rosewood (?), Teak, Tulipwood, Purpleheart, Cinnamon, Koa, Ebony (?), Inlace Deep Purple, Inlace Crushed Cranberry”

5 Likes

Item #32: Foldformed Cuff from @Cairenn_Day @Team_Jewelry

Included: A handmade cuff from Caireen (post a picture when you can Caireen)
27945_118482571517529_6025809_n

Value: $50

2 Likes

Item #34 (second auction of one pie) One handmade pies from Chuck @dr_cee

Included: Chuck is one of my favorite people on this planet. Chucks pies are neck-punch worthy at the pot lucks. After his career he decided to get an additional degree in culinary arts - why? because he loved candy at Christmas. He later became the lead flavor maker at Paciugo, you read that right, your understanding of gelato was carefully crafted by my main man Chuck. If you win this auction you will sit down with Chuck and talk about the pies he’s willing to make you - and the batch of deliciousness to fall into your life - you better share a slice with him as well. Chuck and I ran after trains in Italy one summer I assure you any time you get to spend with him is a true delight.

Value: priceless

Starting bid: $10

3 Likes

Item #35: $20 Beth Maries Ice Cream Gift Certificate

Included: $20 of deliciousness

Value: $20

1 Like