Welding Class Schedule

Hello All,

Would anybody know when the welding classes might start again?

Thanks
Manny

I will be scheduling more classes for this month and will post to the forum as soon as they’re added to the calender. Safety training coming as well.

1 Like

I’d be willing to teach another safety class next sunday.

I just haven’t been able to figure out the thrice accursed scheduling thing.

I don’t even care about honorarium. Gotta keep people moving on through!

2 Likes

I can attend just about any Sunday except for the 22nd. I am teaching couple of classes then.

Thanks y’all

Count me in for the welding safety class.

I’m thinking the 15th.

Could you put that into eventbrite, my lord Meeks!

1 Like

No problem. I’ll do it today.

Danny, did you add Welding Safety for 3/15? It doesn’t show on our Event calendar and I don’t know how to go to Eventbrite directly.

Thanks
Manny

Nevermind. Spoke a little too soon. Sorry.

Danny,

In the MIG class I took, you mentioned that someone may be teaching a TIG class. Any more information on that?

Yes, sorry for the late reply. Ed Kim looks to be heading up the TIG class in the near future. Also @zmetzing (Zack) has expressed interest in teaching as well. Both are fine by me. I’m sure it will be posted to the talk board as well as the calender when they are ready. As far as an exact date, I wouldn’t know yet.

Took the safety class today. It was very informative and entertaining. Looking forward to first welding class, which I hope be sooner than later :smile:

1 Like

Danny

I would like to learn to weld should you hold a class sometime soon.

Thanks

Vince Connor

I’ll be adding more classes for the month of April soon. Keep an eye on the talk board and the calender and I will post them as soon as they are scheduled.

Any scheduled welding classes coming up? Forgive me if its posted somewhere and I missed it. I’m new around these parts and just learning to navigate to the board

1 Like

April is about half over, anything coming up?

Hi! I just signed up yesterday and welding is my first and most time sensitive project I need to finish. I’d love to know when the next safety and technique class will be. Sundays are by far the best for me, if that’s possible.

Until then I’ll be watching YouTube videos and getting a foundation. Thanks guys!

Does the metal shop have plans for the safety classes (and/or any other required classes for someone new to welding) to be on a regular schedule, the same way the laser and 3D printer classes are scheduled?

2 Likes

I’ve added a new SMAW class to the calendar for May 2nd. No classes for this month sorry. Sometimes life gets in the way.

As far as safety classes, that’s Andrews class, and I hear he’s a little busy right now but I’ll let the talk board know as soon as it’s available.

If you missed the last class because of the weather and you had already paid, you have first dibs on this class. Also Gimli does as well.

Thanks
D

Hmmm. Don’t see a class showing up on 5/2 yet…