Welding and Valentine's Day 2020

So.

I was checking my work schedule, and I am not working Friday 2/14/20.

If I put a MIG class on that day, who could attend without annoying a significant other? And, do you already have the Hot Process Safety Class?

@mpaulsen1982 @17Joseph76

I can do an afternoon class, and an evening class. There’s not enough time to do Safety before a 7pm class (unless you can show up at 5pm). Afternoon – 2pm is my earliest time.

Although, we could probably squeeze in a one-on-one HP Safety some other day.

1 Like

I could possibly do the early class. I’m still waiting on my work schedule for that weekend though.

Okey-dokey. Nothing is set yet…

I would be interested in this class both of the times are good for me. I do not have the hot process safety class yet.

I think I’ll put up a safety class at 4pm, and then the MIG at 7pm? Does that sound do-able?

sounds great

1 Like

Since I am planning on taking the safety and MIG class on the same day is there anything I need to do to guarantee the MiG class spot. I only ask since I probably can not register for MIG without the safety class as a prerequisite.

We set the welding classes so that they are Approval Required. That way you can take them back-to-back. I just check to see that folks are either on the list, or that they’re taking the safety class that day.

Yeah – we don’t teach quite enough so that people can reliably take the safety course, and then take the welding class later, so we do it that way.

2 Likes

Folks who want to take both the same day need to sign up for both, right?

YES!! Every now and then guys assume that signing up for one signs them up for the other…

1 Like

I will definitely be signing up for both. Hopefully, I can sign up before it gets filled up.

1 Like

I can take the class, but probably will have to be evening, for me. I did the hot process class already.

1 Like