Weekend of welding - Intro to Mig - Registration Open

Learn the basic techniques of welding and the science behind that blinding light and showers of sparks with this course!

Learn the basic techniques of welding and the science behind that blinding light and showers of sparks with this course!

You’ll be learning the basic techniques of GMAW welding and the science behind the machine so you will know how to lay a bead that both looks good and you can be proud of.

This class will cover the basics of setup, terminology, 1F position, 2F position and what to look for in a weld.

This class will have both a classroom portion and a welding portion.

NOTE: for those attending this class, please wear closed toed shoes (preferably steel toed), and natural fibers (long sleeves preferred)

Cost is $150 payable via Cash Only at the start of the class.

Class times are as follows:
Fri Aug 5 3pm — 8pm
Sat Aug 6 12pm — 5pm
Sun Aug 7 12pm — 5pm

The first day is really 8 hours?

Nope. 5 hours just like the rest of the days. I apologize for the typo. Thank you for bringing that to my attention

1 Like

Registration is now open for everyone

Hello there,

I’m very late in seeing this as the class has already started it looks like, but will there be another class in September or some other time? I’d like to register for a future class.

Doesn’t have to be mig welding, any type would work.

Thanks in advance.

The class actually doesn’t start till 3. If you’re still wanting to go you’re more than welcome. Just make sure you talk to me afterwards to get yourself registered.

I definitely appreciate the offer, but I probably shouldn’t ask off from work at the last minute. I literally had the issue come up with my neighbor on our fence, and looks like I will need to do some welding in my backyard within the next 4 months. Do you think a class like this will be offered again sometime within that timeframe?

Absolutely. I plan on doing another intro to tig or mig within the next 3 weeks or so.

1 Like