Wednesday 10/02/2019 woodshop basics class interest check

I will be available to teach the breadboard bootcamp class this Wednesday at 6:00PM if anyone is interested. The cost of the class is $25, and covers all of the tools in the woodshop except the multicam and lathes. You will take home a hardwood breadboard that you made in class. I didn’t have time to set it up on the calendar this week, but would like to know if anyone is interested in attending. I can teach up to 4 members at a time, and the class should last about 2.5-3 hours. I will make the final call on Tuesday based on the replies to this post.

5 Likes

I am checking with 2 new members who are interested.

1 Like

I’m interested, thanks again for offering to teach!

1 Like

I am interested.

1 Like

I’m interested and would like to join if you offer the class!

1 Like

I’m interested

1 Like

interested

1 Like

Thank you for the quick responses! I have created the event both on the calendar and in Eventbrite. The link to register for the class on Eventbrite is https://www.eventbrite.com/e/74742014377. I also put up classes for the weekend if you are unable to make the Wednesday class. Could an admin please push Wednesday’s class through on the calendar? Remember, you will have to complete the third party registration at the link listed above or on the calendar page to attend. There are only 4 spots available in each class so that every member will receive the personal instruction needed to feel comfortable with each tool we cover. I will post the 50% off discount code for DMS members in a separate post under the “members only” category. Again, please make sure to register both on the DMS calendar page and the Eventbrite page listed therein, as I can only approve your registration on the calendar once a ticket has been purchased through Eventbrite.

I’m new member, navigation is a bit difficult where is the members page to get the discount. I’ve registered through the events page but I’m still working out how to view the members only page. Is there another way I could obtain the discount code?

Go to #00-member-access-green-dot category, create new thread, fill out info requested in the template (and wait; it’s a manual process).

For future browsers, this info is available at the top of the “guidelines” page.
https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/guidelines

1 Like

login on the calendar page and then find the class. looks like there are a bunch set up :slight_smile:

Hi Mark, I had some issues with my registration and accidentally cancelled it. I see there is a refund coming back on from Eventbrite. I would like to attend the class. I am a DMS member, but I’m new and don’t quite understand how the email system works… Or how to get to it.
I decided to register under a different email address. Hope that is ok.
You mentioned there was limited availability (4 people). Is the class full? If so, would we attend one of the following days?

If the class is full you can register for any of the upcoming classes this weekend. They are all the same.

Ok, I think I’m waiting for my registration to be approved/rejected. I can sign up for a later class if needed.

Wednesday at 6 pm is perfect for my schedule.

Next Wednesday is my son’s 18th birthday. I will put more classes up soon.

1 Like

take him out to buy a lottery ticket and a cigar! happy birthday~

1 Like