Water Jet Vendors - online or DFW

Quick question,
I have a decorative panel project that is aprox 75" x 50" and would probably use 14g steel. It more of an art piece with significant intricate cuts. I’m leaning away from using the shops plasma as their would be too much work in cleaning up the edges/sledge. Additionally this is a large panel with some logistical challenges getting to/from.

I’ve scoured Etsy some and I have a couple of shops that are able to do what I’m looking for but I don’t know them. I’m looking for any recommendations from the space on a good online vendor to waterjet a large panel given a vector file. It could be a DFW operation but it doesn’t have to be. I’d like it to be fairly turnkey where they source the metal, water jet, clean and clear coat - then ship to my job site.

Graylon, an old member of DMS may have the tooling in his shop to get the work done for you and he is of the mindset to probably not run you up on a ton of shop charges. I’ll PM you his Contact.

Hi Nick,
Thanks for the contact. I’ll reach out to him!

DMS - Any other shops to consider as well? Really looking for turnkey here. Thanks!

We took a tour of AJRmetalworks.com
A few weeks ago, they have laser and waterjet.

I just used SendCutSend to get some laser cut sheet metal parts done. They do laser and water jet. It was fast and cheap, I recommend their services.

1 Like

Just to circle back on this - I ended up using AJRmetalworks and they were fantastic. It turned out great, they got it done in 2 days and helped me ship it. It looks fantastic and they were about 1/2 price of others that quoted. Highly recommended and would use again.

3 Likes

There is Global Waterjet in Denton.

There is Maximum Industries on Walnut Hill at Gateway Dr. Just a few miles from the 'Space.