Warehouse Sale Saturday 7am In Lewisville

After 12 years in one spot it’s time to move offices! Special deals to DMS members. Some items will be donated to DMS where they can be useful, like a modular desk for Digital Media. Biggest issue I need all this out by Saturday or Sunday at the latest.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/gms/5997453505.html

You have a text message on your phone, sir!

@uglyknees … look at item 15 and see if those would be suitable for the new CA layout.

What’s the mini robot with eyes looking thing in the last picture?

I am interested in the modular tables for building my new home office and workshop lab. Also interested in some of the power supplies, linear bearing table assemblies and misc electronics…

They are fantastic but they are wide for us. We are going to lean towards very thin tables to make the space work for us. Thank you for always thinking of us. I heart you so much.

1 Like

How far away is that little robot guy at the end from being turned into a telepresence robot?

the tables a unitized, 28" deep and 4-5’ wide.

Is the “modesty panel” on the end of the table or the middle of the table. It’s hard for me to explain but we are hoping to butt computers up against each other kinda library style if you can imagine it.

PS the little drum set is ADORABLE. I have one for Ayden as well.

The corner units have modesty panels on both sides, the single tables have them in the middle. Shawn kinda of has dibs on the desks but I don’t know how many he wants.

More info on the robot. Although I have never used it, it was a unit that connected via WiFi and was essentially a telepresence robot. It is the same unit we gave to DPRG.

http://www.drrobot.com/products_item.asp?itemNumber=X80-H

Robots gone, 3D printers gone but still have furniture.

What about the bike? I sent you a PM right away asking about it, but I guess you were probably swamped with PMs… :wink: :slight_smile:

Bike can be yours for the low price of $5. :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome ~ THANKS! I do believe I can afford that! :wink: :smiley:

I’m on Grandma duty today - at least until Mommy or Daddy gets off work… :slight_smile:

How late will you be there today and tomorrow?

Thanks again!! :smiley:

Ken was serious about selling stuff cheap and getting stuff gone from the warehouse!

1 Like