Want to learn to shoot 600 yards? Sat March 10 near Carthage TX My mouth overloaded my

Yeah,

It is a bit of a drive. Ed and I are planning on driving down. If you want to car pool with us, we will have plenty of room. Russel and I have made the drive a few times, it is easy highway all the way. AR-15 is completely acceptable according to Russel and Ed will be running an AR as well.

Lets make this happen @bhouse. :smile:

1 Like

Russell,

I’m an early riser, so I’ll probably drive in early Saturday.

I have some cheap ammo, but I’ll try to load something a little better :slight_smile:

I still need to check in with my wife, but I don’t want to miss this opportunity if I can make it.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I found out that the seminar on March 10 will not work for us. Due to problems with the range facing west Dave is going to start shooting at 600 yards instead of the 200 yards I thought we would be starting at.

I’m going to try to arrange a trip to a 200 yard range near Terrell instead. I will only be able to handle 2 or 3 people at a time but I plan on making several trips so everyone will get a chance to shoot.

I’m sorry about the way this turned out but I think my new plan will be worthwhile.

Russell

3 Likes

I’m good for anything! I passed on the oppurtunity when I was in the Army and I dont want to miss it again!
Do you have a new date&location yet or is it staying the same and just having to juggle the way the class will be handled at the range?

Troy

1 Like

Terrell is closer! :blush:

1 Like