Vouchers for Time Donation for CA Garage Sale

Pushing this up just incase someone has a service they want to donate. I’ll be up tomorrow to post the donation sheets. Bidding will end at the end of the garage sale and the winners will be notified

This is not 100% done - but here is where we are at (might be edited by tomorrow)
Silent auction bid sheet.pdf (217.0 KB)

You can take off the $5000 value on mine btw, that was me attempting humor. My actual one on one rates are $40/hr if an actual value is needed.

You’re worth $5k a hour to me!

3 Likes

@BarkingChicken could you review the last few pages on the google link and see if what I’m trying to say is logical.

Looks good to me!

Put me down for up to 4 hours leather n lasers time. Concept - digital design - laser cut - putting it together. Any type of project the winner wants to try and tackle. Weekends.

6 Likes

I haven’t heard from you in a minute! Hi! Saw a house that made me think of you guys. Thank you for donating your time and efforts!

are way undervalued.

Wish I was a member and just not a guest. I would like to teach someone about the versatility of Dremel tools.

haha, thanks John, I do appreciate it!

1 Like

@Lordrook Truth. I wish I could have taken your class today, or eaves dropped longer.

@patrickpleez1 You do not need to be an active member to teach. you just need a member sponsor to be present during your class. Now… as to the subject matter… :wink:

2 Likes

Well, with @talkers sponsorship, I’ll donate a 1-2 hour video seminar for anyone interested in learning about the true versatility of Dremels, and where to start with their own and what projects are good for them. Also, I am well versed in this area. I also don’t care if more than one person would like to be in the video seminar. I just want more people on board with Dremels.

3 Likes

Since this is for the my favourite committee at the Makerspace (next to Automotive of course…) …

If it isn’t too late to add to the “Time Donation”

My offer is more on the “creative arts side” and will be a picture framing - how to lesson, at my store. Size of your item will be limited to 20"×24"
This would be held after my normal business hours

7 Likes

I am very, very interested in this!

1 Like

I’m happy to hear one person is interested!

As of 7:30ish tonight March 21st

2 Likes

Wow what a great setup.

1 Like

/me ponders “vouchers for DMS human trafficking”

/me runs and hides. 3:)

1 Like

Less human trafficking and more voluntary indentured servants.

1 Like

Amounts as of 1p

5 Likes