Volunteer things needed for picnic

I forgot my laptop at home. This has caused me issues today.
Because of this the list might grow late tonight when I have a a chance to look at my actual list. This is off the top of my head written on my phone in a bank parking lot.

This is all doable by a few people but I would love to share the workload a bit to make everyone’s lives a bit easier on Saturday.

Tonight:
1.Put together the cotton candy machine
2.Make the easels out of cardboard to hold the signs for the auction (I have cardboard at my home sliced up)
3.Make everything cute/double check all the items for the silent auction
4. Put labels on things for the silent auction
5. Send out reminder to participants for signing up (Nicole)
6. general cleanup and organization of the pr room
7. List to @StanSimmons for Costco list

Friday night:

1. Put silent auction stuff in cards
  2. Finalize and print all bid sheets
  3. Get the square from @Robert_Davidson
  4. Water balloons and baskets to @jphelps if he’s around and tell him he’s in charge

Saturday:

1. Transport silent auction stuff
  2. Water/tea made in large containers
  3. Costco run
  4. Pickup meat at dickeys between 3:30-4:30p 3220 Hebron parkway #120 Carrollton
  5. Buy ice
  6. Cover food and auction tables
  7. Setup cards/silent auction numbers/pens/items/bid sheets
  8. Put covers that @Kriskat30 made up in the restroom. Soap if needed and extra tp (just want to be prepared)
  9. Food table plates/napkins/forks/etc
  10. Run the pie in the face auction/take funds up/ write down what committee gets how much
  11. 6:50 last call on the auction
  12. Need lots of people to help take up bid sheets exactly when mark says so
  13. A crew to help take payments
2 Likes

I’ll be at the Space tonight if there’s anything I can help with, I’ll be embroidering offensive things on tea-towels in CA.

Saturday:
I can help run the pie-in-the-face auction since I’m proudly being a party pooper and not being pied,
I can help with the bid-sheet claiming too, if that doesn’t cross over with the pie-ing.

3 Likes

I’ll be at the space Friday night running the stop motion goof, and will be available to help outside of that

2 Likes

Anyone getting or making ice for snow cone machine?

I couldn’t manage it and noone stepped up. We have cotton candy to delight. It only involves three things - much easier. Thanks for being so cool nick. Get it. Cool. Ohhhh

I can help with the silent auction at the picnic
When are you placing things on cards? I should
be able co come out to space and help on that

2 Likes

I’m going to have all that done before. Just need help setting stuff out and collecting the bids when time is up.

2 Likes

I can bring the Square on Saturday.

2 Likes

I’m going to run by ace mart today. Is there anything that I need to get from there?
Are we good on plastic ware?

I bought spoons (500) & cups (140) for ice cream. Could not find decent price on ice cream cones so we will do cups.

I think they bring plasticware for the BBQ.

I bought four bags of cups for you and 200 spoons as well…swimming in stuff. :slight_smile:

I did a costco run early - thank you we should be good.

How about power? Has anyone checked if there is power onsite?

I can bring a baby Honda generator if we need power but I need to know if we need more than 1800 watts as I would rather bring the small gen than larger.

What needs power?

1 Like

Yes two outlets at the park.

I do need one other person to fill up the gadorade container and bring it. We bought lemonade and gadorade and bottle waters.

The cotton candy machine.

I can bring an extension cord.
May not be a bad idea to bring the generator just in case the power onsite doesn’t work.

2 Likes

I have the mother of all extension cords. 10 outlets. Heavy duty. Used to run power tools at a mass woodworking event. I’ve put it in my car.

1 Like

We have a HUGE amount of stuff for the silent auction. This looks like a solid mess - but it will be unveiled at the park.

We have a list of names and numbers. The people who are showing at the park and didn’t buy a ticket…well it’s going to be an additional step for you guys to get a number - sorry bout ya.

1 Like

I can return what I bought. But will bring them just in case.

2 Likes