Volunteer Opportunity: Truck needed

Fired Arts has a very generously donated ceramics kiln that needs to be picked up and transferred to the now available off-site expansion storage. If anyone has a truck (or spacious van) available and room for 1-2 passengers (the lifting help!), we would be super grateful.

I am working on getting the exact current location but from what I understand, it isn’t far. Will update this thread with more detail as it comes in.

:warning: **NOTE**: This category is **NOT** for discussion threads. Any "discussion" will be split out by one of the TALK Moderators to create a separate "discussion thread".

Success, we have a volunteer! Thank you very much. Can we please leave this thread open for a couple of days until we nail down an exact pick up date and make sure schedules match? Appreciate it.

Did you include power budget for that new kiln in your expansion request?

1 Like

No, the donation came in after we submitted our expansion request. I have confirmed with the kind donator that we may not be able to accommodate the tool and talked to @LukeStrickland concerning storing items that are just ‘possibilities’. You were next on my list of messages to send today! edit: discussion in PM

Always plan ahead… add a couple of power drops to the list in anticipation. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Right on, right on. We divided out needs from our wants. With a shiny new-to-us kiln, we’d like to amend our ‘need’.

1 Like