[PENDING] - Volunteer Opportunity - Choose the Best Electrical Deal

This Volunteer will need to research the best electrical deal and report back at the next board meeting there suggestions.

I started a thread here but I need someone to research and read the fine print of the various contracts to provide the best recommendations to the Board of Directors.

https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/electrical-rates/18788

This needs to happen ASAP so we can plan for a smooth transition without any business interruption.

:warning: **NOTE**: This category is **NOT** for discussion threads. Any "discussion" will be split out by one of the TALK Moderators to create a separate "discussion thread".
1 Like

Isn’t “Cindy” working on this?

1 Like

from the discord post she made, it appears she has quit the space

“They reinstated Walter. I processed my cancellation for the end of this billing cycle - about May 10. I’m more in WI than TX for the summer. There’s a chance my oldest will pay to show up.
Maybe by next fall the crazy won’t be so bad. As for the next 3 weeks, I have projects I’ll try to get to. I like the daily 'space. Just can’t get my head around what constitutes community there.
Also, if anyone wants the PM from a moderater threatening my membership at DMS, please ask. It took Walter 3 tries to be blocked for a month, but this guy said I’d be out the door. I was not charmed in the least.”

1 Like

To answer the question as to whether others are already working on it or not. Robert mentioned during one of the meetings last night that while there were some responses to the thread he linked to, he still needs someone to do the research - Read the Fine Print - making sure to look into our tax except status, etc… to ensure that we are getting the best deal for us. Thanks!

@StanSimmons took this opportunity I will work with Stan to get this completed.

1 Like

@Robert_Davidson & @StanSimmons ~ should I mark this as [PENDING] and leave it open, or [CLOSED] and lock the thread?

Lets go with Pending until the deal is signed.

1 Like