Volunteer Opportunity: Build New Dust Collector Sensor & Alarm System

Continuing the discussion from ISSUE: Alarm system on the yellow cyclone (dust collector) in the woodshop in inop:

[quote="lukeiamyourfather, post:10, topic:20318, full:true"] I was going to post this in volunteer opportunities but apparently I don't have permission to do that. I ordered three sensors and buzzers and one Raspberry Pi with a screen. If you'd like to work on something in parallel (either micro-controller or Pi) let me know and I'll hook you up with the parts. I'm not able to work on this as quickly as I had planned to. [/quote]

If you would like to take on this volunteer opportunity, please post your intent to work on it on this thread and contact @lukeiamyourfather directly for more details.

Once the task has been completed, please update this thread and the related ISSUE thread so they can both be closed out. Thanks!

:warning: **NOTE**: This category is **NOT** for discussion threads. Any "discussion" will be split out by one of the TALK Moderators to create a separate "discussion thread".