Voiceover work process for our internal trainings

I wanted to show an example of the process I use to take audio from a recording (tape machine, phone, zoom h1 handy recorder etc.) and then turn it into an audiogram.

I took a sample from @cvrana this weekend, and then took the auto transcription and fed it back into the system with 3 different voices. Many thanks to Chris for allowing the recording, he gave 2 excellent laser classes.

Don’t worry about the specific content, rather listen and decide if you like any of the voices in their conversational tone.

SO, if we have committee chairs that dont want their voice on a video, we can help with that replacement!

5 Likes

This is good…I liked Henry and Emily especially, but on my computer I heard in Doug’s voice an irritating hiss in the high frequency sounds of his words, like in the ‘S’ and ‘sh’ sounds. I wonder if that can be adjusted out. Otherwise, Doug’s voice is a go.

My favorite thing about this is that the transcript got enough of the words right ot make it sound kind of like I know what I’m talking about, but missed/got wrong just enough of them that I sound like I’ve been hit over the head with a brick.

Otherwise, I liked Emily best, assuming my opinion means anything, lol.

2 Likes