Vinyl Cutting Program Error

The Titan Vinyl Cutter is not cutting. Keep getting a pop-up that "an error occurred in the application’. Tried ‘continuing application’ ‘restarted application’ as well as restarted the computer. Nothing seems to be working.

The C:drive on this computer has 0 bytes free of 111GB so this may be part of this issue. Is there anyone that can help resolve this? I have a 24"w x 36" piece that needs cutting so the Silhouette can’t be used as a backup.

1 Like

@Team_Creative_Arts

Yikes!

Try clearing TEMP. (If you want instructions just ask.)

I just got back up here to clear it but the monitor keeps flashing every time I try to do anything.

@hon1nbo has said hes going to try to come up and look at it. Our clearing isn’t lasting more than a week, so something stronger will need to be done.

More yikes! I have no idea what to suggest. “Safe boot” from removable media may be necessary.

@hon1nbo and I looked at it tonight. All the user profiles are wiped off the local drive. But the windows pro 8.1 is a ot auto clearing then.

Recommendation: replace the 120gig ssd with at least twice the size, but also do a fresh image
Before that can be done, we need to ensure we have the install info for the metaza as well as the vinyl software.

@BarkingChicken and @uglyknees
Do yall know for sure if we have the original install information?

1 Like

I know exactly zero things about that.

Calling @talkers for any possible additional info

The Metaza has open software, it wont need a key. The CD is in the tote next to the computer, but it would be better just to download the latest online.

The vinyl cutter does need a key, and I believe Nicole might still have the original email when she purchased it.

2 Likes

Fyi as of last night we still had 50gig avail on the hd, so either its behaving better, or fewer folks are using the machine

2 Likes