Vinyl Cutter Teach the Teacher Training

So it’s been a long time since I last saw a vinyl cutter class on the calendar. Feels like over a year, although it’s very easy I could have missed one. Can anyone get me certified to use the thing and to teach the thing so that I can add it to my standard rotations of classes so that we can have it as a semi-regular class again for anyone who wants it? I’ve wanted to teach it a while, but I don’tt know who to ask.

@Team_Creative_Arts

Sorry for the generic ping.

3 Likes

Give me a week, i’m bouncing around alot, but there’s enough online in my opinion to allow guided self checkout on the titan. I am working on the d75 today.

There are a few of us who could help you with the curriculum hand-off. @talkers is one of several, but we really need to get the problematic windows8 machine upgraded to windows 10 and into the normal setup.

1 Like

working on it… @jrkriehn sorry for the delays…

1 Like

I should have a “report” for you about software later today sir so we can nuke it from orbit

2 Likes

Although we already have a list of software, I would LOVE a follow up to confirm we’re still “there” (or adjust if needed).

1 Like

@jast and @jrkriehn, check off Chris @cvrana for the titan, I gave him a one off

2 Likes

@jast: I have no clue how to add anybody to a user group…

1 Like

Because you asked so nicely, I dusted off the video tutorial I sent to the CA chair and co-chair a couple months ago, and followed it to add @cvrana to the CA Vinyl Cutters group…
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re more than welcome, but really, I just happened along after the fact… Doug did all the work! :+1:

1 Like

I got a video tutorial? I was obviously asleep at the wheel.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind getting trained to teach vinyl as well. I haven’t gotten checked out on the ones at DMS because I have several at work, but I ran the HTV/Dye Sub dept for a bigger contract decorator and I’ve taught a lot of people vinyl basics already.

1 Like

Shoot me a text with your availability this week and I’ll see if we can meet up to do this.

We can do dye sub too if you haven’t got check out to teach on it. I’ll touch base with @CaryF300 on that because he has a great structure set.

Cheers - john :v:

1 Like