View Cameras Donated by Walter Anderson

@artg_dms
Walter Anderson gave a number of items to Dallas Makerspace.

Here is some of the items for Photography he gave us. It is in new mint condition. Two 4 x 5 view cameras. One a monorail system the other a field camera. At the Photography SIG initial get together I mentioned this, and Coul suggested that we keep these until we have a secure place to store these items. Here’s what is being donated:

Cameras being donated by Walter Anderson when there is space to secure them Used value, they are barely used, is about $2,300 not including shipping. But these are fantastic pieces of equipment and we have several large format photographers at the meeting that said they show us how to use.

We are off to a great start! Next Photography Meeting is 20th @ 7:30 in Lecture Hall. This is a very important meeting as it’ll be getting us going on classes, projects, groups events, etc.

I’m in the process of getting a Photography PM distribution lsit being set-up. Please thank @John_Marlow Chris Marlow for helping make this happen. we’ll be trying out ta feature that is suppose to allow you join or leave w/o using the Admin. That will be great, but if there is a problem we’ll revert to the old method - so bear with me on this.

Toyo 45A 45A 4x5 Field Camera w/ 90mm F8 Super Angulon -Clean- $1,195

Cambo Calumet Master PC 4x5 Large Format Film View Camera $548 not included is the soft-/rigid carry case I’d guess is worth $150 used

150mm f6.3 lens with backboard $228 Used

6 - 4X5 Film holders (twin pack) $49 ($244)

13 Likes

May have a light meter in Walter’s stuff that can be used w/ that sytem. Will let you know as I sort through it all.

7 Likes