Very sick little boy

Please keep Stephanie Sicore and family in your thoughts and prayers if you are so moved. Her youngest son is very ill in hospital. Please come together as the caring community we are and show your support and love for this wonderful woman. Steph is usually in ceramics and I know she would love to know your good thoughts. Please post them on this thread so she can just look at one place as I know her focus is on her son right now. Thank you DMS!

9 Likes

Stephanie, I hope he gets better soon! I am here for you if you need me, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Keeping you in my prayers.

6 Likes

Stephanie, my son Jack is Clyde’s age. I know how helpless and scared I felt when Jack was in the hospital after a major accident years ago. It shook me to my core. My family and friends will be praying for you, for your family, and especially for your son.

Community, if you feel a conviction to help a fellow Maker, even if you’ve never met Stephanie, I would ask that you please help now by showing your support by providing a kind word, or by offering some encouragement. It’s times like these that we need our community the most, and Stephanie and Clyde need us now more than ever.

6 Likes

Stephanie, I will add you, your family and especially your son, to my prayer list. I pray that your son gets well soon and that you are comforted in knowing that you have a community of makers that care for one another, especially in difficult times. I wish you the best.

5 Likes

Sending you much love and prayers for a quick recovery for your son.

5 Likes

My heart is with you and yours Stephanie :purple_heart:

4 Likes

@Stephanie_Sicore Daily prayers for your son and yourself. I can only imagine the worry you must have.
Shalom

4 Likes

Sending prayers for healing and strength.

6 Likes

Thinking of you and your precious family :heart:

4 Likes

Father, please be with Clyde and his family, and cover them in your love. It is in your name that we ask this.

6 Likes

Stephanie just texted me that her son d much much improved this morning. Many thanks!!! She has been incredibly touched by the show of support.

13 Likes

All we did was to ask, He is the one. All you have to do is ask. It never fails to amaze me.

7 Likes

Sending up prayers for Stephanie, her family and the doctors involved.

4 Likes

I don’t know you, Stephanie, but the Father knows what your needs and your son’s needs are. I will lift you both up to Him daily.

6 Likes

Praying for the very best for your son and family. Very few things can be such a strain than to worry over a child, may your love and strength be enough to keep all things blessed. Keep us posted.

3 Likes

Hello Friends,
I let a few many days pass without updating you (Kris did a great job…Thank you, Kris!) so now that Clyde is home and we can say he is fully recovered, I want to take this minute to thank you all for your prayers and support. I have never brought Clyde into the space with me to work, so I felt humble reading your words, knowing it was probably hard for you to imagine who you were exactly praying for. I can tell you with confidence that you were rooting for my strongest child, and that boy used every bit of positive energy coming his way to rebound somewhat steadily and with boss effort. It was terrifying in the darkest moments, but he did it. So, thank you. Never think for a minute that good vibes, prayers and kind words don’t go a long, long way.

Love to you all,
Steph

13 Likes