Vehicle needs to be moved ASAP or it will be towed

This vehicle is blocking the ramp to our neighbors and needs to be moved NOW.

If you know whose vehicle this is can you let me know so we can call them.

I have seen contact information on that vehicle - if someone is at the space, can they reach out to that person?

while it sticks out a bit, it is in a parking space. If a regular truck had been parked there is it still an issue?
don’t get me wrong I think it’s bad form. just curious.

It’s also an issue with how the lot is striped - zero margin for sticking out, which can prevent a truck from using the adjacent loading dock.

If they miss the deadline, can we go out an get all makery on it? Needing a chrome bumper for some sculpture art.

:dms:

1 Like

Is anyone able to find out if it has a number on it?

The Towing Process has started on this vehicle. It would be very helpful if you are at DMS today to find out if there is contact information so we can contact this member to save him from a headache.

1 Like

I have a bumper you may be able to have if you actually need one

Can someone print this out and attach it to the vehicle.

Please let me know when this is done so I can update the landlord.

Thank You,

Tow Label 09.doc (34 KB)

Could we instead be a little bit more excellent? Looks like anyone with a hitch ball could back up to it, lower the jack, tow it forward about 18", and set it back down.

That’d be the gentler, kinder thing to do.

3 Likes

ahhaha
“Vehicle needs to be moved ASAP or it will be towed… to an adjacent spot.”

1 Like

Depends on if it has a trailer lock on it or not. If it does, it’s a manual process to lift and move and will require a few people… or a strategically placed dolly under the post.

This is at the behest of the landlord, who has contacted us because it is effecting daily operations for another tenant.

1 Like

Person(s) unknown have advanced the vehicle by a parking spot, clearing access to our neighbor’s loading dock.

2 Likes

See how excellent that was, rather than the rather abrupt 1 hour “ok – time to tow!”. I doubt the owner even looked at Talk in the period between first notice and the tow process.

Kudos to the kind souls who moved this vehicle.

Just to be clear here, the landlord and the neighbor are potentially the only people who set any deadlines here. I’m not sure what you think could have been handled differently other than @Lampy maybe not joking about wanting a bumper?

3 Likes

Thank whoever did it should they ID themselves; I am merely reporting what I observed.

1 Like

It would be more excellent if they did not park in our neighbours spaces. Also we didn’t get much notice from the landlord. Many were involved in attempting to contact the owner ASAP.

And I was joking about the bumper.

3 Likes

How about parking inside the space? Blocking our neighbors from being able to load/unload a truck is un-excellent.

6 Likes

It would be more excellent if they did not park in our neighbours spaces.
It is not entirely clear which are “our” spaces. Are they marked?