Vectrax 10x54 Milling Machine

I am selling one of my milling machines. Its a Vectrax GS-20V. This is the current equivalent.
https://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/63351241
The table is in great shape, no “OOPS“ marks. Ive ran the spindle but have not cut anything with it. Low speed & high speed work, the belt probably needs to be replaced. Its very similar to our Bridgeport & Pasma that the variable speed is infinitely variable. The X & Y both have power feeds. The X,Y & Z spindle all have scales for DRO but no DRO display. The display could be replaced with DRO Adapter for Glass and Magnetic Scales V2

Now this machine is not perfect, it was left in the back of a truck covered. I was able to clean the machine up very well. Thankfully it was only surface rust.

The price for a Current Makerspace Member is $2,000

3 Likes

Does that include Tim Delivery TM, installation, and a short how to?

2 Likes

It depends, Am I going to help someone move it to their 3rd floor apartment or into their basement, certainly not. Lol. They do move pretty easily with a pallet jack & drop down trailer or a flatbed wrecker.

6 Likes

I wish I had a bigger shop… Not easy to cram a fully equipped wood, metal, and machine shop as well as many other maker tools like laser engraver, cnc router and cnc plasma table into 550 sqft…

If I had more space I would be seriously thinking about this mill…

Right? It looks like an amazing deal. Clean and the hard part of setting up the DRO already in place. There’s zero chance I can justify it with no projects on the radar that need machine work and very limited tool space (the latter being one of the reasons I really, really love DMS). It’s on the “I wish” list.

I wish I had a bigger shop as well, I’d keep it if I had room. My garage is about 16 x20 with all my tools in it, it’s makes it interesting.

Sure would look better in someone else’s garage or shop.

4 Likes

Hey Tim! This still available?
@TBJK

Shawn, you have all that space upstairs !

I do have a sale pending on it at the moment, unless he backs out.

2 Likes

This thing is so rad.

Fall through or still pending? Sorry for the delay. I must have turned off notifications by accident.

It is still pending at this moment.

Thank you! Please let me know if it falls through. Thanks!

I absolutely will.