VECTOR Committee Meeting Thursday 10/4 at 8pm

I just created the calendar request for the monthly VECTOR committee meeting that will be held this Thursday 10/4/2018 from 8-9pm in the VECTOR area.

We will discuss the status of the upcoming history of pinball exhibit we are providing games for that will be setup at the science museum in Shreveport for the duration of the 2018 Louisiana State Fair.

We will also discuss the open house that is happening this coming Saturday and do some cleaning and help prepare some working games for the event that are coming in this week. We will have several playable games and some non-playable opened up for people to see what is inside and how they work.

Best of luck with open house and Louisiana! Sorry I can’t be there for them.

VECTOR Committee Meeting for 10/4/2018

7 people in attendance.
Shawn Christian, Jayson Woods, Chuck Baber, Steve Devino, Kelly Baggett, Paul Wilson, Mary Mathis

Discussed the following topics during the meeting:

• Discussion about how the open house event went for what we were doing in our area. We had lots of interest from people in the tours and I had lots of questions from people about the games, where to find them, how to fix them, where to get parts, etc.
  • Discussion on the upcoming “Pinball: An American Game Experience” event that we are helping organize and provide games for at the Louisiana State Exhibit Museum during the 3 week run of the State Fair of Louisiana. Several of the games that will be going to that event are currently in VECTOR getting some minor repairs and tuneups prior to going to be used in the event. Silverball Mania, Time Warp, Slick Chick and Bumper that were at the open house event are going as well as several more.
  • We have several new projects from new VECTOR members that are about to come in as soon as the games leave for Louisiana. Will be ramping up on the pinball repair and restoration mentoring that we have been doing with some of the other members that are new to pinball.
  • Brief discussion on upcoming classes. Hope to get a few on the calendar soon as time allows in our work schedules.