Vcarve Library Clip Art files

Did anybody load the clipart library files when the space purchased vcarve pro.

The design files are free with a confirmed purchase. I just noticed when you click on the clipart tab, nothing shows. See below.

This Article is for the following software:

Aspire v8.0
VCarve Pro v8.0
VCarve Desktop v8.0
New Version 8.0 sales of Aspire and VCarve Pro/Desktop come with a collection of free Clipart files to use in these versions of the software.

Due to their size they are not included with the main software download.

To access them you can log into your Vectric Portal account and click on the “View Downloads” for your software.

This will load a page with your software download and licence details, and if you scroll down the page you will see all of your Clipart optiosn to download.

Some of these are large downloads (more then 200MB) and will take some time to download depending on your interent connection.

Alternatively, you can install the Clipart from your Media DVD if you selected this option when purchasing the software. If your software was bundled with your CNC machine on purchase, you will have a Media DVD. Load the DVD into your DVD drive on your PC and select the option to install the Clipart and follow the onscreen instructions.

1 Like

This would be better addressed by opening a ticket - https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/who-do-i-contact-for/5894

Was this resolved? I was thumbing through VCarve this weekend and didn’t see any Clipart or 3D models in the default library.

yeah contact @AlexRhodes, he knows how to get to the files so you can copy them to your desktop.

1 Like

See this post. Vectric Clip Art

1 Like

Got it. Thanks, guys!