Vacuum Former class?

I was wondering if I needed to take a class to use the vacuum Former? I haven’t seen one on the calendar. Me and my uncle have an interest in using it and was wondering if there would be any classes for it in the future or if there was anyone who could show us how to use it and sign us off on using it. Thanks

Let me bump Capt and get a class on the schedule. He usually holds them on weeknights. Any particular day or time that’s bad?

1 Like

I’m free anytime time on a Friday, Thursday and Wednesday. Any other weekday works as long as the class ends by 6

1 Like

Okay. Capt put a class on the calendar for next Wednesday, 9/4, at 7pm. Because it’s an honorarium class, it will be 72 hours before you can see it on the calendar. So – in 3 days, at this time, it should be available. There used to be a little glitch in the calendar where the class would post, and it’d be a few (undetermined number) of minutes where you could see it, but you couldn’t register for it. If that happens, keep checking … oh… every 15 minutes or so.

1 Like

May I ask – I know there’s a full vacuum former class tonight; in 20 minutes, actually haha – will there be another class any time soon? I only just concluded that a vacuum former would be ideal for something I’m working on right now.

I’d like to know the same as well.

Well… What evenings are good for you? We’ll be looking at least 10 days out, and next weekend is already booked for Capt. The Sunday after that should be okay. (I’ll have to consult Capt.)

Any weeknight, in the evening, works for me.