UV Light Box - moving and must give away - make best offer

UV light box for contact printing (16 x 20) for alternative photo processes or other UV Light uses. This has a pull out drawer.

Free to a good home :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

@Team_Printmaking don’t you do some exposures of some kind? Would this be good for that?

What size bulbs does it use?

It could be good for exposing letterpress photo polymer plates.

3 Likes

I was just thinking that! You red my mind!

2 Likes

I would love to accept this donation but I’m not sure where we would put it in the Printmaking area and also I’m not sure I can accept anything without the entire printmaking committee approval. Can I get back to you.

Chairs can accept donations. It has to physically fit within the committee area though.

Ie… I couldn’t accept a cnc machine that’s say 40ft by 40ft without going to the board.

1 Like

Ok but we need to have it picked up this weekend as we are moving.

Thanks
Erin

Ok, I will pick it up this weekend or before, maybe tomorrow. Where are you?

1 Like

I’m going to pick it up and keep it at my house until we make space for it in Printmaking. Paul Wilson @Hardsuit already said it would be great as a photo polymer exposure box for printing plates on letterpress and I concur.

She’s in Coppell. I’m heading there to pick something up too. If it was going straight to the printmaking area (instead of your home), I would have offered to pick it up and bring it over to the makerspace with me (as long as it fit in a 4Runner). I don’t live too far from her.

It will eventually go into Printmaking, but I need to talk to Paul and Astrud, who are key in that area to determine a place to set it up. Thanks for the post. Do you know the address or name of the company? I have not heard back from the person who originally posted this.

Just sent you a PM.

Damn, wish I saw this a day ago, could have used it for alt process printing. They’re easy enough to make though, I plan on making an LED version as my UV bulb version broke during my last move.