UPDATED New Job Posting - Mechanical Engineer with Solidworks

The company that I retired from and still do consulting for has a new job listing, opened today 2/20. Get on Indeed.com and search for “Mechanical Engineer Solidworks”. Need minimum 5 years working experience with Solidworks. Due to Government contracts, H1-B Visas cannot be accepted.

The company is named Unitron and Atlas Marine Systems, two companies under one roof. Location is near Plano Road and Miller Road, near the Garland, Richardson, and Dallas borders. Believe it or not, the company has been around for over 55 years. So if you are looking for a long term career, this is the spot. This job posting is on Indeed.com only, not yet on the company’s websites.

Edited: Changed to use Indeed.com instead of LinkedIn.com to search for opening. Changed experience level to a Minimum of 5 years. Added the phrase about H1-B Visas

8 Likes

Do you know if this company does summer internships? I’m a Mechanical Engineering student at UT Dallas in my junior year.

No, they do not have summer internships. They only have 2 ME’s in the entire company.

My wife retired from UTD’s Career Center two years ago. She just told me to tell you to contact the Engineering Career Center that is located in the Computer Science Building, either #1 or #2. The Director is named Jerry Alexander. He will be able to assist you with finding Internships.

1 Like

Yes sir, I’ve talked to Jerry on a few occasions, thanks for the recommendation.

1 Like