Updated HDMI connections in the Lecture Hall

I’ve updated the HDMI connections on the receiver in the Lecture Hall.

HDMI-1 is connected to the Blu Ray
HDMI-2 is a Dead Port!
(Please don’t slam the receiver into the wall, crushing the Chromecast and port)
HDMI-3 is connected to the 25’ White HDMI Computer Cable
HDMI-4 is connected to the Chromecast

I have labeled the Computer HDMI cable to make it simple. Please don’t “borrow” the cables or the Chromecast.

@talkers, @Gus_Reiter, @MrPink, @SirSpammenot

3 Likes

Every monitor should have a working Chromecast. Please let us at [email protected] if one is missing or not working. You can use that email to report missing cables/adapters or items you need.

Thank you @StanSimmons for once again taking care of issues as they arise. Cheers.

Could someone fabricate a guard of some sort to attach to the back of the receiver to keep the chromecast and plug from hitting the wall?

a short male/female hdmi extension would do the trick, like that found on the new Chromecasts… Uhm, I’ll switch that one for one of the newer ones.

Classroom Committee is having a meeting next Tuesday. We can review if changes need to be made to the stand.
https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/524

If people would simply refrain from slamming the receiver into the wall, it would help a lot.

I’ve put one of the short HDMI extensions on the Chromecast in the Lecture Hall.

1 Like