Update on the heat press for dye sublimation/heat vinyl

This is a battle Ive been shouldering trying to resolve and finally we have an answer. The heat press we purchased has been broken from the purchase/delivery. In the attempt to return I’ve gotten dozens of phone calls, fallout emails, and texts from the seller on Amazon. It’s seriously been nuts. Three reports, a changed wiggle wire, and sparks later we finally got a refund on this machine. As of this moment I’m not entirely sure if they want the machine back So we are just waiting to find out.
That being said as soon as we get the refund processed we are going to upgrade the press to something a bit larger and substantial as I think lots of people are interested in dye sublimation and possibly even heat vinyl press options.
I’ll keep you posted on the buying/delivery (I will order only after refund is processed). Those of you who have had to deal with this machine I believe will be thankful we are moving upward with a higher quality machine.
If you haven’t had a chance to take a dye sublimation class I highly encourage you to do so. Fun stuff and potential to make some money honey.
@cary @artnerdray

8 Likes