Upcoming Potluck Schedule

Hi all,

I noticed on the schedule that there were holiday potlucks for Christmas and New Years’, but I’ll be out of town for those. Are there any upcoming social maker events/ meet n’ greets that aren’t yet on the calendar?

Did you see this one for tomorrow?

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/18994
Not a potluck, per se, but a gathering.

3 Likes

Anyone is welcome to add social events to the calendar. You’re welcome to add something with a day/time that works better for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made some fesenjan last night (persian walnut and pomegranate stew) and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in some? I’m leaving town on Friday, so I can’t eat all of it before then.

1 Like

I will be in DMS tonight, would anyone bevontwrested if I brought the stew? I would need to add more chicken and let it cook first, though

2 Likes

Thank you so much for bringing stew to share. It was amazing!! It was wonderful to hang out while eating good food. :grin:

1 Like

Nooshe jaan.

I am glad you guys enjoyed the food and it was fun having a conversation. I cook a lot, so maybe this can be a regular event?

2 Likes

I think a regular event would be a great idea! Feel free to PM or post here if there’s anything I can do to help. I’ll bring something to the next one and make sure we have plates and plasticware. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think stocking up on plates and other kitchen essentials would be good, but outside of that, I’m not much of a baker, so if anyone wants to bring a dessert or drinks, that would be good.

1 Like

Update, I went ahead and took the dishes home. Thanks for rinsing then out for me

2 Likes