Upcoming Laser Classes - December 2021

Hey all,

With Christmas fast approaching and lasers such a valuable tool for hand-made gifts, I thought I’d go ahead and let everyone know the upcoming class schedule for the month up until the 23rd. All classes should be on the calendar by end of the day Saturday, although some will show up earlier than that.

I’ve decided to set things up in three different types of ‘blocks’, which I’m hoping will be sufficient for everyone’s needs. They can be found as follows:

Wednesday, December 8th, 15th, and 22rd:
5:00pm - Laser Basics
6:00pm - Basic Boxes Project Classes
7:00pm - Intermediate Boxes with Living Hinges

Fridays, December 10th, 17th:
5:00pm - Basic Boxes Project Class
6:00pm - Intermediate Boxes with Living Hinges
(7:00pm - Vinyl Cutter. Unrelated to laser, but still a useful class)

Sundays, December 12th, 19th:
5:00pm - Laser Basics
6:00pm - Laser 102 - FusionPro
7:00pm - Basic Boxes

I’ve also included a laser Maintenance Day for Thursday the 16th, to ensure that the lasers will be well maintained for the Christmas rush, and a day of nothing but Laser Basics classes on Monday the 13th, in an effort to make sure that everyone who wants to learn the lasers can do so with enough time before Christmas to make it happen.

This is, obviously, a lot, but I’m committed to making sure that everyone who wants to make gifts on the laser (especially boxes… boxes make excellent gifts) will have the ability to do so. If anyone has any questions, go ahead and ask them here. If you need a different time slot, go ahead and send me a DM and we can see about setting up a 1-on-1.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, All!
Chris

11 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Big thunder is Down 12/2/2021

Which vinyl cutter(s) will you be teaching? (those classes haven’t hit the calendar yet)

My understanding is that the Summa cutter is still missing a control software that’s properly set up, so I’ve just been teaching the Titan28 for the moment.

Thanks. When you get Summa classes up and running, could you please post that?

Sure, not a problem. I don’t have any idea when that will be, but when that changes I’ll make a post for it.

1 Like