Unsafe Driving in the DMS parking Lot

So last night around 10pm, somebody zoomed through using our parking lot to leave Amazon.

Nobody around 11:30pm…

1 Like

My thoughts on this since I started the discussion is that I’m not suggesting we make a big deal of anyone avoiding the torn up street per se but only those who drive through our lot at high speed. If someone comes through at 15mph and is careful I think that’s tolerable. We could just put up a temporary sign. After all, I enter the lot before I need to since I park at the far end by electronics but I go very slow as I do. I would avoid asking the FB police to monitor the situation as they may not distinguish between DMS folks and others.

1 Like

Actually, since what they’d be assessing would be “Crossing Property”, they’d have to be in position to see the car enter the parking lot, and then exit the parking lot without stopping. I’m not sure that they’d be watching speed so much, even though that’s what’s griping us. Yeah – better left alone, I suppose. I don’t have anything against folks avoiding that mess out front. I, like you, just wish that they wouldn’t zoom down the parking lot.

Whatever we do don’t record it and put it on social media.

You may find a few years later it is used against you at council meeting……

@AlexRhodes

3 Likes

Still best “demo video” ever!

1 Like