Unable to pay on iPad

Anyone know the password to the iPad to pay? It’s locked and we can’t get it unlocked.

1 Like

Same here. IPad is requesting a code before we can pay.

@cvrana ? Do you know this?

There is a PayPal QR code on the side of the cash box. You can also use this link:
https://dallasmakerspace.org/laser

2 Likes

Do we not still have the cash/check boxes around the Space? My QR code reader on my phone doesn’t work, and analog options are useful.

I’ll be up there today to get it taken care of. Until then yeah, there’s the paypal link.

Laser still has a cash box. Usually no envelopes there.

There is still a cash box labeled “Finance” (or something to that effect) - in the Common Room on the wall by the copier. There are also envelopes there.

1 Like

Some days I’ll go look for envelopes up front. Other days I’m sure I’m hated for putting blue tape on cash and writing what it was for on the blue tape. I really ought to try some blue tape on dollar bills for a month and 3 months to be sure it isn’t more obnoxious than I think it is.

1 Like

@Team_Infrastructure should have this code.

Infrastructure does have them. If it’s still locked, I’ll stop by later today and unlock them. Usually I try to do a run-through of the place once a week or twice a week and make sure everything is unlocked like it should be, but I’ve been in the middle of the moving this last week.

Agreed. The more I use digital payments, especially wirelessly, the more I fear risking a breach or other nefarious method of being hacked and putting my finances in jeopardy.
Canceling cards/accounts is not as easy for everybody as some people think it is, especially when you have multiple automatic payments being made from them.

Tl;dr - I’d also much prefer always having a way to pay cash when desired.

1 Like

BTW I went and visited a few weeks ago and noticed most of the iPads battery’s were bulging probably a good idea to do a refresh.