Tube Bending Software is Live

We got a donation of three seats for Bend-Tech SE, with a bunch of modules (including the Roll Cage templates and other goodies for getting started).

It can’t be installed on the Jump server at this time, but it has been installed on the three Design computers in the common area.

I’m looking for volunteers to help make the tool / material libraries, and teach on its use.

In the photo (since I was too out of it to use the screenshot :P) it shows a cage that fits the bed of my pickup. Took about 10 minutes and outputs all the bend and cut locations for a straight stick of tubing.

Cheers,
~H

8 Likes

This is too cool. @Apexi1100 and I can sure find a good way to play with this.

1 Like

That’s awesome. I’m sure we can make some interesting things…

Howdy,
Where will these computers be located with renovations? I was looking for the software today but couldn’t find it!

Thanks,
Ben

1 Like

Last I checked the design computers were still in Interactive. @yashsedai @StanSimmons have they moved?

So I am preparing to build a cage for a current project (Land Rover Series III). Are these computers/seats still active @hon1nbo? This is pretty much exactly what I am looking for. Really want to learn how to build a cage (and the plan until earlier today was to commission one). I did not realize that we had the Bend-Tech licenses!!

2 Likes

They are active on the computers in the common room.

Thanks

Freddy

6 Likes

Thank you! Excited to learn this software. If anyone has any recommended places to start, I’m all ears.

1 Like

It was reinstalled on the computers in the common area last week.

2 Likes

I have some complex pieces to bend, I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

Would love to watch/learn/assist however I could. Just let me know when, and if you would not mind the company. My schedule is pretty flexible.

-edited for terrible punctuation