Trumpf stopped by, built this for us

The racks are subject to movement in the next few weeks so for now nothing is bolted in so please don’t hang anything on it yet. None the less it closes that access to project storage. The front is clogged with stuff and hard to get to and maybe even dangerous but that is a logistics problem. cheers!

7 Likes

thank you to @coloneldan for picking up the plywood for us.

Always happy to help DMS when I can. If everyone did just a little bit, whether cleaning, picking up, rearranging when the committee wants you to, helping with off-siting, sweeping, organizing, wiping down, etc then DMS would be well taken care of. It is when only a few people pitch in that DMS suffers.

I am grateful to the people who donate hundreds of hours towards keeping DMS running and manageable. I am especially grateful to guys like @nicksilva who agree to chair a committee. Chairing a committee is a tremendous amount of work for zero pay. The DMS board members are also very dedicated selfless volunteers for DMS. They deserve our thanks, too. We are very lucky to have such dedicated volunteers.

Besides, picking up the wood for the metal shop was just another excuse to go to Home Depot :smiley:

3 Likes

there is the old addage that 90% of the work is done by 10% of the people.
So very true. cheers!

Man, imagine if Trumpf had stopped by to build something…

1 Like

Maybe we might have got a laser welder or cutter.

1 Like