Triggered Sawstop

I triggered the sawstop by mistakenly using a fence incorrectly. I was able to get a new one put in, put a blade, reset it and all that.

Now I just need to pay for my crimes so to speak. I forgot where to donate the cost of the blade/sawstop module to, and who needs to order those things, so I can make them aware.

There is still at least one more module in the cabinet.

1 Like

Thank you for notifying everyone and doing the right thing. There is a kiosk by the smaller door where you can donate to help offset the cost of the module and blade. @IanLee , do we have more cartridges somewhere or are we close to being out?

I think someone needs to resign into it, I went to pay for sandpaper a while back and it needed a login to get to the pay kiosk, but someone might have already gotten it to open

1 Like

There is just one sawstop left in the left woodshed cabinet

1 Like

Would you mind sharing details, so that others might learn from your (rather expensive) mistake?

• Did the fence touch the blade somehow while cutting extremely thin strips?

• Did you use the fence while crosscutting (a dangerous thing for a crosscut board to touch both the fence and the blade at the same time - it can rack and quickly lead to kickback)?

• Something else?

1 Like

There should be 3 in the shop, unless two have been swapped and it was not posted.

There were three about 2 weeks ago. Now there should be one left in the cabinet.

1 Like