Tried a new laser software, I like it

If I can get a code to use, I’d use this software in a heartbeat. I’m using the evaluation version at the moment and just…wow…it’s so much better. I appreciate how similar it is, but has a number of the tweaks I had envisioned that the other software needed to be useful. Nice job @LightBurn

Oh, and LightBurn can open its own save files. Go figure. That’s certainly a nice to have… :smile:

1 Like

Just so you know, I was able to use Lightburn to cut a job on Donner yesterday, no issues.

2 Likes

Yeah, this software was good when I started using it, it keeps getting better and better. I don’t think anything better exists.

1 Like

Ken,

Send me an email - LightBurnSoftware at gmail - and I’ll give you the code. Reluctant to post on anything that might be Google-able.

Cheers

6 Likes

Hello!
I bought a 3018 cnc with laser from China but the software isn’t God. I have tried the lightburn and is very God.
Can I get a discount code to buy it?

Hello!
Can you get me a discount for lightburn?
Have a nice day

Marco,

If you’re a DMS member please request a green dot by posting in the Green Dot Request category.

The discount code is for members only. You’ll need a green dot before we can give it to you.

Thanks for the reply!