Trebuchet "Spirit Shirt" and or just shirt if you want to print on the 18th - order due oct 12 noon

Alright guys I went around and around on the shirt order. Finally deciding to do it online to save a bit of my time running place to place.
On the 18th I’m going to bring out the screen printing gear for all to print.
Bring whatever you would like to print.
We will have bags available for $5
If you would like to order a shirt please use this link (due October 12th by lunch) I apologize for the late notice.
If you are going to go to route on the Trebuchet team or are part of the team it would be cool if you guys all looked close.

I know we joked about red shirts - I had chosen a few different ones but decided to fall back to the one we voted on (drat).

All money will go back into CA

Youth sizes - please let me know and I will order them and get you a price.
Sorry for the short notice

2 Likes

I have plans on that day, so I am sorry that I cannot be there. Who should I pay the money to for the print and by when?

Please put in an order via the Google form and say you won’t be Printing it. Pay before the 18th to the ca donation bin and I will print them up for you (or a volunteer will) and I will announce where I put them. I will label them.

2 Likes

Now I know where to and how to pay!

I want to learn how to do screenprinting. But the Electronics Committee meeting is at the same time.

Remember please get shirt orders in by lunch(ish) I’m going to place the order during my break.

I will pay you at the CA meeting tonight.

2 Likes

Last call - entering info now - please respond ASAP if you are interested - actually send me a message

So I saw you were talking about green shirts… can I get you to order me a couple of heather gray ones for the shirt printing on the 18th? 2XL…

I placed the order already. I’m sorry :frowning:

No kidding. Work getting in the way and all.

I ordered one extra of each of the general use sizes just incase anyone wanted one. :frowning:
What can I say - I scrambled to get this done - thats the honest truth.

Oh No! Halo is off-center.

So – we can bring our own shirt to print, and we don’t have to say in advance? Is it just the trebuchet, or can we get a shirt with one of the DMS standards?

Yes, please bring whatever you would like to print on. The actual event has more details listed on it to be honest. It’s a screen we had made for open house so it’s not specific. It’s a beautifully done Pegasus. I’ll set up other images as well. If you don’t have a shirt we will have handbags avaliable (at a cost of $5 to pr) and also paper if you just want to make a quick poster/experience it for free.

The image will be printed with black ink.

So, @uglyknees … what’s the T-shirt pickup plan for people like myself who were too stinking lazy ummm, unavailable to come out and screen our own shirts?

:you_are_super:

Or too distracted to pickup our shirts?

@mreynolds has the shirts - he probably has a plan of attack.

4 Likes

Ken, they are on top of the cupboard in CA, they’re all labelled who’s is who’s :smile:

1 Like

Thank you sirs and madams for making shirts!

1 Like