Training on Epson large format?

Does the large format printer require training for use and who would I need to speak to in order to get training on it?

Yes! Training required. @pandabob is our S.M.E. but we are trying to get a couple people trained to teach to help with demand.

For clarification, if you are trained on the large format printer (that use to reside in CA) do you need additional training on the much larger format printer?

I’m also very interested in the large format printers. I have some training on them but could always use more knowledge.

Yes.

Training is required prior to using the wide format printers at the Space. Steve usually does a training the first Wednesday of each month. We are looking for additional trainers. I see you have a traditional photo lab. Would you be willing to be a trainer and hold training on a regular basis? If so, let us know and either Steve or I can make arrangements to meet with you to go over what types of things need to be addressed during the training sessions. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The training I have comes from a combination of Steve and outside printing experience. While I wouldn’t say I’m qualified right now to teach I’m certainly up for it. I think in the near future I could handle teaching a “basics” class but for anything in depth I would defer to Steve.

1 Like

Also looking forward on Epson large format printer training. Will there be one in July?

@pandabob ? Or perhaps someone else who you’ve cleared could teach?