Traditional 4 Slot Wallet Pattern Coming Soon

I think I’ve finally worked out this template for a traditional 4 slot wallet. Acrylic for templates has been ordered, and we’ll soon have a stack of templates for the Leather-working cabinet.

I’m going to try to get some project classes in for December for this.

8 Likes

How about a front pocket wallet?

3 Likes

Good idea. I’ll make the template for that next. It’s really just this template, with another card slot and the curve. This wallet is pretty slim and narrow, a Front Pocket Wallet will be a bit wider and longer.

1 Like

@USprofessional has a cool wallet as well,
it looks like a bill fold wallet, but instead of having the money pocket, it has a spring loaded clip in the middle of the wallet. Here is a link to the clip.

John could you post a pic of your wallet, I would love to make one of these out of fancy nice leather.

1 Like

Here’s a minimal wallet that could be front-pocket material:

(edit: talk may be smooshing the in-line image)

imgur album of more views

I’ve got a pdf template someplace on my home computer, I’d be glad to share. It could easily be made into an acrylic template.

4 Likes

The wallet in my original post is slim enough for front pocket carry. That’s how I carry mine, I assumed @carpa meant wanting one with the shape of the pocket as well.

1 Like

I’m using this. It is totally blown out, though.

I was thinking it would be best to use a simpler design. More like what @jswilson64 has than anything else. Or maybe like half of what @Webdevel has.

Any chance we can do this in a black leather?

Definitely. I will probably need to pull from my personal stash for this, but it is definitely doable.

1 Like