Tour this upcoming week

Greetings, I would like to schedule a tour for myself this upcoming week. Exactly which day is dependent on whoever’s free. For me , sooner the better. I’m interested in electronics, computer anf anything I.T related but I am open to learning new skills in general.

1 Like

There are people all over to give you a tour on the weekends, less so during the workweek.

Science Group meets every Sunday, plague notwithstanding, at 2:30 pm. If you haven’t recruited a Tour Guide by then, I’ll be there to give you the complete tour, and I’ve been electrocuted, computed, and vaccinated!

2 Likes

I could give a tour at 12:30 Saturday

1 Like

That time seems fine to me; I’m assuming you mean the 31st since I just looked at my calendar. That sounds good and can’t wait until I get there and have an idea of the type of classes and projects I would like to do. Personally, my main interests revolve around programming, electronics; but it’s always useful to learn more skills and techniques that can expand my creativity and give me more ideas for projects. I’m in the discord as well as “Lord_Caffeine” so if you would ever like to communicate there’s another avenue for you to reach me. I’d like to thank you and the rest of the DM community who reached out to me about scheduling a tour.

That was for Saturday a few days ago, are you free any evening this week or lunch time. 11:30 would be better for me this coming Saturday

This coming Saturday at 11:30 sounds good. I will be able to plan my schedule accordingly and ensure to arrive on time. Thanks for your prompt response.

1 Like

Great see you Saturday

1 Like

I would like a tour on the 31st if anyone has time. Thank you in advance.

Come Saturday at 11:30

Thank you so very much. See you then.
Karen