Tour of the facility

I am interested in joining DMS, but I understand they don’t do open houses anymore. Is anyone available to give me a tour in the next few days? I would really appreciate it.

1 Like

Sure! I, for one, am here most afternoons and evenings. This Sunday is out, but that’s about it for now.

When might you be interested in coming by?

2 Likes

You are awesome! My schedule is very flexible. I can come when it is most convenient for you. I’d like to do it soon. Thank you.

1 Like

I should be here by 3pm tomorrow, and I hang out until quite late. Just come to the New Entrance. If you’re trying to use google maps or some such, put in Suite 102. Make sure it’s got the sign saying Entrance. The old entrance doesn’t have a doorbell.

2 Likes

Oh – and bring your own mask. We require them, but we don’t have any to hand out.

2 Likes

Hey there-
Sorry to hijack this post, but I’m in the same boat as cseaman; looking to join, but would like a tour, especially of the auto area. I would need to come by before 3pm, maybe closer to 1-2pm at the latest. Would anyone be there? I’ll also call before in case no one is available to respond here.

1 Like

I’ll likely be there. Calling honestly doesn’t do much good- there’s no receptionist. Email works better.

2 Likes

Cool!
So same as Beth mentioned; just come to the New entrance and ring the doorbell?

Are you talking about the general info@ email or there a better one to use to set up a meet and tour?

1 Like

[email protected] is best, but ringing the bell will most likely work just fine.

1 Like