Tour for new member

I am available just about anytime and am 15 min away. Would like to tour, pay, and get the fob at the same time. Is that doable?

I forgot to look for this earlier – now it’s too late.

If nobody gets back to you before then, we could probably do something Thursday afternoon/evening.

You can tour and pay. Right now we’re having some password “hook” problems that’ll probably keep you from getting into the link that lets you attach your fob to your account. And – that takes an email request to a couple of guys with day jobs… We can give you a fob that you can attach later…

1 Like

Thanks. I’m available late nights early mornings as well. Usually up around noon so anytime is fine. I’ll get by Thursday afternoon for sure unless some one can do something sooner. So to be clear your saying it could be a few days or so before I get fully fobbed up? Would I still have some type of access?

We can get you some sort of access. The Infrastructure guys are working pretty hard, so it shouldn’t be too long. It’s just that we can’t get a split-second response. I mean, if one of the other guys took you around, and gave you the fob to take home and input, then you should have access fully linked to your account by the next day.

That would be great! I hardly expected split second anything. So if someone’s free wed aft let me know otherwise Thursday at what time?

Currently I’ve got my fingers crossed that the van will be running. I’ll be checking in during the evening tomorrow…