Tools Missing / Stolen - RETURNED!

The Allen wrench sets are missing from the ELab toolbox. The SAE (yellow) set was missing before last Sun. (10-22-17). The (red) metric set disappeared between that Sun and today (Wed 10-25-17). I did a quick check of other toolboxes around DMS and didn’t find. Looks like we have more thieves amongst us.

If you know where they are or find them, please return them to the ELab.

3 Likes

I used the red set just last night. And I put them back in the tool chest. Didn’t see the yellow ones.

JR

2 Likes

Its good to know that the cameras will expose any thieving scum, if that is what it is. Too bad the brazen bull is not allowable as deterrent… cruel unusual or something maybe. Its just that such pilferages read like a test to me… Mr. Most Unexcellent dipping toes in the drink to see how things work around here. People just don’t realize that DMS’s non-profit status makes theft of any monetary value no matter how small a felony charge in Texas. Don’t Mess With Texas, and Damned Sure Don’t Mess with Non-Profits in Texas.

Hopefully its just someone who had to use the tools in another area of the building and has forgotten to bring them back…

2 Likes

The wayward wrench sets have found their way back home.

Thanks to those who set them on the right path home. :rofl:

9 Likes